2) Local Knowledge of Rental Rates: Property Managers have extensive local knowledge of rents and the ability to determine the highest rental rate possible for your property. Overpriced properties sit empty while other properties get rented. Knowledge of rental rates is a key factor to fast rentals and quick cash flow.
3) Tenant Screening: A Property Manager requires a detailed written application from each adult with photo identification. Additionally, PM's will run criminal, social security and public notice (bankruptcy or judgments) searches to determine if the application is accurate.
4) Marketing Expertise: Property Mangers have years of experience in how to best market your properties so they are rented in the quickest time possible.
5) Property Law and Regulations: Property Manger's have extensive and up-to-date knowledge of property laws and regulations and will assist you in making sure you are in compliance with your local, state and federal rules and regulations.
6) Inspection Reports: Property Manger's perform property inspections before, during and after a tenancy.
7) Emergency Calls and Shield You From Tenants: A residential property management company will shield you from emergency maintenance calls and tenant headaches.
INQUIRE NOW about our Savannah Property Management services