The guidelines presented here are general in nature and will apply to the majority of the properties. However, since our properties are owned
by individual investors, all of these guidelines may or may not apply to all properties. If you have questions on specific properties,
please call our office at (912) 238-0875 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- You must be able to document gross income at least 3 times the monthly rent amount
- Related residents over 18 may combine income
- Separate application must be completed by each resident over 18 years old
- Application fee of $50.00 per applicant
- Turn in your completed application between 9:00-5:30 Monday through Friday or Fax to 912-201-0116. Processing cannot begin until the
application fee and holding fees have been received.
- A credit report is run from the data given on the application
- Employment and income verification for each applicant
- Normal processing time is 24-36 hours
- 3 months recent pay stubs
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- Supporting documentation for other income such as Social Security and Disability
- Copies on any satisfied court judgments that may still appear on your credit report
- 2 years tax return if you are self-employed
- PetScreening.com report
- Equal to a minimum of one month’s rent (could be more depending on credit and landlord verification)
- Due at Lease signing
- Certified Funds or Money Order only
- We have many properties that do accept pets.
- Pet fee is determined upon PetScreening report with a limit of 2 pets.
- PetScreening.com All prospective tenants must complete a PetScreening.com Report for ALL animals listed on application.
- Some properties vary as to what size will be acceptable.
- Tenant shall represent and warrant that he/she is not aware of any instance where this/these pets have bitten a person.
- If Management requests, Tenant agrees to provide and show proof of insurance naming Management as additional insured.
- A recent photo labeled as Pet # 1 or Pet # 2 must be provided.
- Some insurance companies have “blacklisted” certain breeds of dogs and refuse to provide homeowners/renters insurance to those who own the
dog breeds. The following 5 breeds have been identified as the most vicious and will not be allowed in the property under any circumstances:
1) Doberman Pinscher, 2) German Shepherd, 3) Rottweiler, 4) Bull Mastiff, and 5) American Pit Bull.
- The following will be allowed, but Tenant must provide and show proof of insurance naming Management and Owner as additional insured: 1) Chow
Chows, 2) Siberian Huskies, 3) Perro de Presa Canarios, 4) Alaskan Malamutes, 5) Akitas, 6) Boxers, 6) Great Danes, 7) and Wolf-hybrids.
Management may require a written statement from a Veterinarian to verify the breed of the dog. This will be at Tenant’s expense.
Set an appointment.
If you would like to apply to rent one of our listings, please contact us at 912-238-0875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.